Saturday 14 May 2011

NATASHA FALLENOVER'S BLOG 13

Natasha’s Blog 13 Daily activities and doings

Monday

Invited to literally linch to launch of my tome, “Methuselah, The Early Years” where I meet man from Warsaw who loves Anglish newspaper so much he has one flown in every day. Says he is a Telegraph Pole. Ho! how we chortled !

Introduced to literally giant Sebastian Chatworthy. To get conversation going I ask him, “Tell me Bastion how did you get your knighthood ? He walked away.

Speaking of knighthoods reminds me of footballer who when asked if he would like a knighthood said, “No it would come off when he turned over in bed”.

Tuesday.

Flew to New York but engine trouble provoked pilot to announce slight engine failure. We will force come down in Newfoundland. An hour later he said he couldn’t find it.

To pass time I think up backwards names for famous double acts-Wise and Morecambe, Hardy and Laurel. Cowell and Simon.

Wednesday Slobodan, my faithless assistant, says we should go watch sporting activities. We head north on M1, turn off onM6 and along A …., Pull in at lay by.

“So, where is activity we have come to see ? I say. Slob has quickfire answer. “Look, Rugby a great little town Could watch it all day. Tomorrow we go watch Badminton. Another great little town They have horse trials. Last time I go three were found guilty and two were acquitted”.

Thursday. Read Peace and War frontwards. Standing on head. It was Dmitri’s .

No comments: